Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Church of the Poison Mind

Yes, its true.
I used the title of a Culture Club song.
A repulsive act if ever there was one
but we live in repulsive times...

It is, of course, a religion.
And I am of course referring to the 1st Church of Global Warming
(which is about as gay as a Culture Club song)
...my apologies to my gay friends for associating you to with Culture Club song - the next round is on me..

Forgive the comparison, but in some ways, the 1st Church of Global Warming reminds me of the Catholic Church during the Dark Ages.
...my apologies to my Catholic friends for associating the Catholic Church to the 1st Church of Global Warming - the next round is on me.. damn, looks like I'll be buying a lot of beer..

Consider the following comparisons, if you will -
  • Cannon Law - (The doctrine of global warming -as decreed by the IPCC, etc)
  • His High Holiness, the Pontiff - (Al Gore)
  • An Ecclesiastical Tribunal- (The U.N.)
  • Bible - (An Inconvenient Truth)
  • The Dominican Order - (liberal / progressive politicians)
  • Heresy - (Critical thinking involving global warming doctrine)
  • Heretics - (Scientists / politicians / individuals engaging in Heresy~see above)
  • The Faithful - (Legacy Media, Academia)
  • The Screwed - (Liberty, People...little things like that)
The data has been clearly manipulated, as the recent fallout of 'Climate Gate' has undoubtedly shown (kind of hard to defend your data when its been destroyed....I'm just sayin'..) (or you could peruse a past blog entry 'An Incontinent Truth'..hint, hint...)
No data = no science. No science = no theory. Bad theory + mindless adherence to dogma = a billion dollars for Al Gore..

...... Like good little mindless acolytes, the Legacy Media has failed to report ANYTHING regarding Climate Gate - and the White House sings the Global Warming mantra all the louder..... kind of like 'na nany boo boo, I can't hear you'
All this and our president will still make his pilgrimage to Copenhagen, where he will offer on the altar of almighty UN, what is left of our economy. For America has sinned the sin of the great consumer - and Indulgences must be paid...

Yet there may yet be hope.
After all, President Obama has already left one church when it became politically inconvenient (Mr. "God damn America" himself, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. and the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago).
Maybe, just maybe, if the president will leave the 1st Church of Global Warming if it too becomes a political liability....

and monkeys might fly out of my ass.

and speaking of ass... soon we will be relegated to 1 sheet of single-ply toilet paper for everyone.

Bastards..
...my apologies to my bastard friends for....ah screw it!

1 comment:

  1. Spot on. Interesting while most models for government, business, etc. have evolved, it is the more LIBERAL ones that still follow an archaic, ecclesiastical model (see, Higher Education).

    ReplyDelete